Oak Valley Health is one of Ontario’s leading community health care organizations. Across our two hospitals, Markham Stouffville Hospital and Uxbridge Hospital, as well as our Reactivation Care Centre, we provide high quality, patient-centred care.
We encourage participation on all our social media channels, but ask that you follow some simple guidelines to ensure our platforms maintain a respectful environment. By interacting with our social media channels, you agree to the following guidelines:
• Content deemed objectionable should not be posted, shared, or uploaded.
• Personal attacks, threats, and abusive content should not be posted, shared, or uploaded.
• Personal information should not be posted, shared, or uploaded.
• Spam or promotional content should not be posted, shared, or uploaded.
• Please do not share health care advice or links to third party health care websites.
Oak Valley Health reserves the right to delete, without notification, any content that does not meet the guidelines listed above. Any individuals who repeatedly participate in contrary to the guidelines may be blocked.
Notice: Please beware of employment scams and fake job offers. Visit our website for exciting career opportunities and other information about working for Oak Valley Health.
Through the overwhelming generosity of our communities, our foundations raise funds to assist Oak Valley Health in its mandate to provide the best in progressive community care. You can learn more about Markham Stouffville Hospital Foundation through their website (www.mshf.on.ca) and social media channels (@supportmsh). You can learn more about Uxbridge Hospital Foundation through their website (www.oakvalleyhealth.ca/uxbf) and social media channels (@uxbridgehospitalfoundation).